Elevate Miami is a leading facility for Botox in Miami with state-of-the-art infrastructure, skilled cosmetic treatment specialists, and advanced treatments. We can help you get rid of fine lines and wrinkles with the highest quality Botox injections.
How long do the results of botox last?
Ideally, botox injections last for anywhere from 3 to 4 months. The effects of your first treatment can wear off sooner than your subsequent botox injections. It can take up to three days for you to witness the results of your botox treatment.
Be sure to wait 14 days before scheduling a follow-up appointment with your treatment specialist. Many patients report a significant improvement in the overall appearance of their wrinkles with time when resorting to botox injections regularly.
What body areas to treat with Botox?
The primary goal of Botox is to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles. Ideally, botox injections help treat frown lines in the area between the eyebrows and around the eyes. Some of the other common treatment areas for Botox injections include:
- Horizontal creases in the forehead
- Lines at the corners of the mouth
- “Cobblestone” skin on the chin, etc.
Is Botox effective for treating crow’s feet?
Knowing how crow’s feet can take a toll on your confidence levels, we recommend Botox as an effective non-invasive treatment to help you flaunt a beautiful smile. When used for crow’s feet, it helps relax the muscles surrounding the eye and smooth your skin.
We inject the Botox toxin directly around your crow’s feet using extremely fine needles. We will use a topical anesthetic on the treatment area before administering the shots to prevent you from experiencing any pain or discomfort. It can take up to three days for you to witness noticeable results after the procedure Botox injections are certainly effective in reducing the appearance of crow’s feet, and the results typically last for 3-4 months, after which you may have to get follow up injections once every few months to maintain results.
Five facts to know about botox
Botox in Miami is one of the popular cosmetic treatments that help defy the signs of aging and flaunt a younger-looking skin. If you are thinking about getting a Botox injection, here are the five things you need to know about the treatment:
- It is an injectable cosmetic treatment that helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles on your face.
- It is an FDA-approved treatment for reducing the appearance of horizontal forehead lines, lines between the eyes, and crow’s feet around the eyes.
- To treat the horizontal forehead lines and “11” lines between the eyes, your practitioner may inject up to 40 units of Botox.
- Botox is also safe for use to reduce the lateral canthal lines or crow’s feet.
- Botox injections for one treatment area can range anywhere between $250 and $500
For affordable Botox in Miami, call Elevate Miami today at 305-359-5569. We are a top-rated treatment center for beauty, health, and wellness therapies, and we bring you the most advanced therapies at the lowest price.
Miami FL 33186